Who we are:
For over 20 years, Incredible Restorations has been a team of professionals dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship in Flood Restoration and Emergency Services across the Lower Mainland.
As an industry leader and recognized premium restoration service provider, it’s our duty to assist our customers with the highest level of professionalism and customer service. Our job is to handle stressful situations when water is damaging our customer's property - building materials, furniture, and prized possessions.We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver excellent service throughout the mitigation and reconstruction process.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated PROPERTY RESTORATION TECHNICIAN to join our growing team. In this role, you will handle the restoration of customer's homes and businesses affected by property damage. Some restoration, construction or other property service experience is preferred, along with a good attitude and willingness to work. This position offers room to grow within a young and dynamic company.
Compensation starts at $20.00 and up, depending on skillset and experience.
Property Restoration Technician Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- EMERGENCY / MITIGATION DUTIES - extracting water from work sites, carrying equipment, removing underlay, removing baseboards, cut drywall, removing insulation, moving content, set up equipment to begin the dry out process, dispose of garbage and drywall. This position includes a bi-weekly after-hours on-call component which provides an opportunity for significant overtime revenue.
- RECONSTRUCTION DUTIES painting, drywalling, sanding, installing baseboards, caulking, masking, trim work, installing carpet underlay, kicking carpet, cleaning and deodorizing carpet, acoustic ceiling repairs, resetting content, final clean
- SHOP / MAINTENANCE DUTIES - these duties are done mainly in the mornings while waiting to be dispatched to job sites or at the end of the workday. During this time the following tasks can be done: clean equipment, gather necessary equipment and materials needed for the day, organize and tidy up tools, materials, and equipment in the shop, empty garbage bins
Property Restoration Labourer Beneficial Skills:
- Physically fit
- A valid driver license and vehicle
- Ability to work after-hours on an on-call basis (evenings and weekends)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Knowledgeable in the construction or restoration field
- Proficient in using computer software and mobile applications
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Skilled collaborator
- Excels in a high-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Focused and supportive to management at all times
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Expert problem solver
Thank you in advance for your interest, please forward a resume with cover letter and relevant references. Note that only candidates thought to have good potential will be contacted for further discussion.
Check out this video to learn more about Incredible -- > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yNdspGh94I
We invite you to visit our website http://incrediblerestorations.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00+ per hour based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Property Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)