We’re Hiring a Part-Time Cashier in our West Kelowna location!
Good People, Good Food
Do you love healthy, organic food?
Want to work in a fun environment that helps you grow and thrive?
Come to work at Nature's Fare Markets.
Our BC owned stores, grounded in an unshakeable commitment to sustainability, offer the healthiest, natural and organic foods and supplements in seven communities in southern BC. In fact, our consistently high standards have earned us many awards and recognitions - including Retailer of the Year by the Canadian Health Food Association an unprecedented six times. We proudly support the communities in which we live and play and believe in becoming a source for good.
None of this is possible without the team of people who work here, full time and part time. You’ll find that we’re a different kind of company: we put our employees’ needs first, encourage innovation and creativity, and have fun on the job. We offer highly competitive wages and great benefits including sweet staff discounts, educational opportunities and a health spending account.
Come and help us build a better world together. Let’s be better together.
We would love to hear from applicants who understand how to deliver great service and have fun doing work that matters. If you enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle, love organic and natural products and appreciate the opportunity to support other people’s health and wellbeing, we want to know more about you.
As our part time cashier, you are an integral part of our customer service team, and are responsible for promoting positive, lasting relationships with our customers. In addition to caring about people, this position cares about accuracy.
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our team members, and the planet
What to Expect
- You are trained in and hold extensive product knowledge on Nature’s Fare Markets items.
- You manage customer wait times to ensure we are processing and bagging in an efficient and accurate manner.
- You have an eye for detail, you keep your area department clean, organized and attractive for our customers.
- You take time to get to know the people in our store and want the best for our customers; explaining promotions, product features, and our loyalty program.
What We Are Looking For
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- Provide excellent customer service and positively engages with all customers
- Strong desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Cash handling experience is a plus
- Ability to work flexible schedules (weekends, holidays, early evenings and days)
- Able to stand for long periods of time and deal with exposure to hot and/or cold environments.
- Ability to lift 22 kg.
- This position works as part of a team and jumps in to help ensure team members are supported and ourproducts and store look their best!
Your Career at Nature’s Fare Markets
- Be part of a fun team that believes we are better together
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Minimum starting wage $16/hr
- Sweet store discount
We want to help you make a difference. We provide a learning environment which will inspire and motivate you to succeed! Apply today online today!
Click 'Apply' to complete your online application or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
For other exciting opportunities, please visit our career page at https://www.naturesfare.com/join-our-team/
Nature's Fare Markets is an equal opportunity employer and as such we strive to foster a workplace where individual differences are recognized, appreciated and respected.
All applications will be reviewed and considered, but only successful candidates will be contacted.
Nature's Fare Markets
May 22, 2020
Jul 22, 2020