Ontracks Consulting is an IT consulting company that specializes in delivering enterprise asset management solutions to clients in the Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities sectors. Our philosophy is to put our customer’s satisfaction first and therefore we are strongly focused on the quality of our work, the professionalism of our staff and the growth of the technical expertise of our entire team.
We are looking for positive, focused people who can relate to customers and have a strong will to get things done. Ontracks is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Alberta and Canada.
As a Functional Analyst / Business Consultant you will be a part of a team that gathers requirements and drills through the details to delivers industrial asset management solutions. This is an energetic role that gives you the opportunity to interact with clients in various industries who are looking to you to help solve problems and complete their plans. Travel may be required. This is a permanent, full time position.
- Gather, analyze and document business process and functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations on business process improvement.
- Assist with system configuration and testing.
- Develop test scripts and facilitate User Acceptance Testing sessions.
- Develop training materials and deliver end user training.
- Facilitate meetings, prepare status reports and effectively communicate with business users and project team.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- University/college degree plus 3 years business analysis experience;
- Functional knowledge of IBM Maximo is a strong asset.
- Business process improvement and requirement gathering experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Stellar health and dental benefits, as well as a flexible spending account.
- Opportunities for training and career advancement.
- Casual work atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume referencing “Maximo Functional Consultant”
Job Type: Full-time
- business analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
- Maximo: 1 year (Preferred)