One of a network of over 75 provincial community health centres, the Norwest Community Health Centres is a community based, non-profit organization funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the North West Local Health Integration Network, emphasizing access to primary care and prevention programs and services.
We are currently seeking .50 FTE Data Analyst, who as a valuable member of the Community Health Centre team will provide data analysis expertise, information/data dissemination and evaluation. This position includes the development and maintenance of systems and processes for collecting data, extracting and merging data from various corporate sources, tracking performance indicators, conducting analyses, preparing reports and interpreting analyses in collaboration with Directors, Managers, staff and providers.
- Diploma or degree in information systems, data analysts or equivalent field.
- Minimum two years of analyst experience.
- Advanced computer skills with use of SPSS, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Experience with tools used for data analysis for example SAS, SXL, R, C/C+++
- Proven ability to undertake advanced statistical analysis and interpretation of all types of health data.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and customer service.
- Superior relationship building ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skill.
- Excellent project management skills,
- Strong problem solving, planning and decision-making, leadership, organizational and change management skills.
- A current driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
How to Apply – Please Specify Job Title in Subject Line
The deadline for applicants is Friday, October 18, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three work reference contacts to:
Debbie Inman, CHRL
Manager of Human Resources
NorWest Community Health Centres
525 Simpson Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7C 3J6
NWCHC’s is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Data Analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Required)