ABM College is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta and Ontario. Throughout its history, ABM College has provided students with professional training, academic knowledge, and the right skill-set to meet employment market demands.
ABM College is currently looking for a highly competent, exceedingly creative, and exceptionally motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop, support, and optimize the college’s digital marketing programs with the aim of enhancing the college’s branding, refining digital communication with clients, increase lead generation, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
- Develop and manage different highly effective digital campaign strategies and various digital marketing materials to enhance the user experience of target customers and to drive online traffic to the ABM College website
- Develop unique strategies based on new and emerging industry trends to increase the number of targeted and qualified leads and increase conversion
- Develop and manage strategies for online lead generation
- Manage general digital marketing activities.
- Track, monitor and evaluate the success of online/digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintains and updates website content.
- Research market trends and utilize these trends to improve and update the contents of different digital platform/channels for maximum impact and visitor engagement.
- Coordinate the pulling of reporting and analytics on digital channels and campaigns.
- Ensure all digital marketing activities are properly tracked and measured.
- Ensure Search Engine Optimization, SEO.
- Degree or Diploma in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, Journalism and other related fields.
- At least 2 years of related experience in executing marketing and communications plans through digital media.
- At least 2 years of experience with online lead generation.
- Experience in developing content (text, video, graphics) for the digital environment
- Skills on web content management, social media administration, and monitoring tools.
- Experience working with digital marketing analytics to adapt and refine online marketing programs.
- Must be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators.
- Expertise with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Expertise on different strategies to increase lead generation
- Strong computer literacy
Job Type: Full-time
- Online Lead Generation: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)