Canada (CA) - Calgary, AB
This position is not eligible for our relocation program
We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We’re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We’re looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
TC Energy’s Coastal GasLink (CGL) project is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Manager of Project Services, you will be primarily responsible for timely project reporting. The team will rely on your judgement to obtain and analyze data obtained from a variety of sources, establish trends, and recommend solutions to problems. Success in this role will require you to work closely with key internal and external stakeholders such as CGL leadership, LNG Canada and provincial and municipal stakeholders to ensure CGL’s project reporting is accurate, comprehensive and value-add.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with project personnel to coordinate accurate and timely submission of project reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop new reports based on project needs
- Engage with project leadership and external stakeholders for regular reporting reviews and integration of reporting feedback and requests
- Take part in regular evaluation of monthly reporting information to ensure the value of information to project leadership
- Develop presentation materials for stakeholders, including CGL and LNG Canada leadership and present materials to these stakeholders when necessary
- Respond to ad hoc requests, analysis and inquiries, as required
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Completion of a post-secondary education program, university degree or graduation from a technical college program
- Two or more years of related experience
- Strong skills/experience with Microsoft Office Suite, notably Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Power Bi
- An alternate combination of education and experience may be considered
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills to assist in working in a fast paced and evolving work environment
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Sound analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, including ability to present information to a variety of audiences internally and externally
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills including, collaboration, conflict resolution and cross functional engagement
- Ability to adapt and evolve with changing business environments and requirements
- Experience with SharePoint 365 and Teams
About our business
Spanning approximately 670 kilometres, the Coastal GasLink (CGL) pipeline project will safely deliver natural gas from the Western Canadian basin in northeast B.C., Dawson Creek area, to a facility on the West Coast near Kitimat, B.C. There LNG Canada will prepare the natural gas for export to global markets by converting it to a liquefied state – also known as LNG. To learn more about the project, visit our website.
Apply to this posting by 01/29/2021 using reference code 79322. You must apply through our jobs system at jobs.tcenergy.com. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Applications may be submitted using a mobile device or a desktop / laptop computer.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at TCEnergy.com and connect with us on our social media channels for our latest news, employee stories, community activities, and other updates.
Thank you for choosing TC Energy in your career search.
- Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
- Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
- All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
- TC Energy is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting email@example.com.