A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
As an Analyst, you will support the Consumer & Market Insights Manager in driving profitable category growth for Saputo and our customers. The CMI Analyst role requires a team-oriented, analytical and insights-curious individual to support the team in achieving strategic goals.
- Proactively deliver market, competitive and consumer insights by analyzing and synthesizing data from multiple sources (syndicated data, consumer research, retailer POS, etc.);
- Conduct Issues & Opportunity analysis and provide actionable recommendations;
- Champion consumer and category insights and distill key messages through storytelling to various stakeholders within the organization;
- Support CMI Manager in developing commercial strategies through superior knowledge of consumer, market and shopper dynamics;
- Contribute to channel development by identifying relevant trends and business opportunities that support customer and company objectives;
- Develop planograms for optimal assortment and best in class merchandising;
- Demonstrate a high level of credibility and standards of accuracy;
- Become a category expert and take ownership of multiple projects to deliver against corporate KPIs and tight timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree, Business preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of analytic experience within the CPG industry. Foodservice experience is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of syndicated data (Nielsen, Retailer POS systems);
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and capable of learning new programs quickly;
- Strong multi-tasker who can work independently and in a team environment;
- Quick learner and problem solver who can adapt to a changing marketplace;
- Driven and inquisitive individual who proactively anticipates needs and takes initiative to support the business;
- Solid business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Effective analytic storytelling through presentation of insights in a clear, coherent and compelling format;
- Space planning knowledge is an asset.