YOU'RE NOT A TYPICAL OFFICE & ADMIN COORDINATOR
WE'RE NOT A TYPICAL DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY.
We're looking for an atypical Office and Marketing Assistant who wants to be part of a fun, growing, fast paced, nonsense environment working with people and companies who are prepared to change the world.
As an Office and Admin Assistant, you will be the gatekeeper to the soulpepper offices and the organization as a whole. You are personable, organized, well-spoken and presented, love helping people and an effective communicator. As a conduit between vendors, partners and the soulpepper team, you thrive on making things happen in thoughtful and resourceful ways ensuring everyone has everything they need when they need it.
In addition to this you will support our CEO in activities regarding scheduling, organization, ordering, procurement, and event management. In a nutshell, you have a positive disposition, you see the glass as half full, you love supporting others and are happy working on a wide array of tasks and duties.
Office & Admin Assistant Job Description
Our company is looking for an Office & Admin Coordinator to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, managing invoicing and expenses, executing on setup processes for client accounts, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need to be super organized, have the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing, task management and CRM software. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office & Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Managing reception and greeting visitors
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Invoicing and expense management tasks
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Assistant to the CEO
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Supporting with contract management for clients and vendors.
- Managing digital and paper filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office coordination or administration or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Job Type: Full-time
Please attach a cover letter along with your resume, telling us why you're a soulpepper and how you're a good fit for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- administration: 1 year (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)