Burnaby- based, Bluvec Technologies Inc., founded in 2018, is one of the most enthusiastic start-up companies to model the future for wireless security. With core designers from Microsoft, Viavi, Fortinet, we focus on designing best in class wireless security products which provide detection, localization, controlling, and protecting of wireless devices, such as drones, mobile phones, wireless connective cars, smart wearable devices, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-tech company that provides a fast- paced work environment, focused on success. Who are you? The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our new team members be personable and highly professional.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Directly support to the CEO, acting as the point of contact between corporate, internal and external people;
- Continuously streamlining workflows and processes to simplify work;
- Improve team building procedure and personnel management;
- Calendar management for the executive and senior management team;
- Coordinates action items or tasks and ability to expedite, track and update progress;
- General administrative support and ability to make administrative decisions;
- Work closely with marketing team, plan and manage internal and external events;
- Develop reporting metrics to assist in the evaluation of projects;
- Prepare and format internal and external corporate documents and communication;
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion over all sensitive documents.
- 5+ years’ experience within a business/professional industry;
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suits (PowerPoint、Excel、MS);
- Time management, multitasking and stress resistance ability;
- Be able to perform administrative and clerical duties with speed and accuracy, as well as prioritize tasks without immediate and constant supervision;
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, be reliable, maintain and create procedures, communication;
- Previous experience in the technology industry is preferred.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits, after 3-month probation
- Opportunity for advancement
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment
Become a part of our Bluvec’s success story! Apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)