MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO EDMONTON, AB & FULLY LICENSED IN CANADA. MOVING ALLOWANCE & HELP WITH REALTOR FEES AVAILABLE!
SEEKING A VETERINARY PROFESSIONAL FOR IMMEDIATE START
We have a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
- An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance in the order of $100,000 - $110,000/yr.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision. 3-4 wks Paid Vacation. Paid parental leave.
- A Continuing Education allocation to assist with your Career Growth.
- Deep Employee Pet Wellness discounts & uniform allowance.
- Relocation Assistance.
If relocating to Edmonton, you'll soon understand why it was named Canada's Festival City! A perfect city to move your family to, Edmonton is full of friendly people, boasts a large amount of parkland, has a diverse economy, and has an affordable cost of living (we have no provincial tax!). It is often sunny here and quality of life is high!
The Albany Veterinary Clinic is looking for a FT, PT, or Locum Veterinarian to support our growing operations! Is your goal to:
- Work with a team of friendly Vet staff and an exceptional support team?
- Have the opportunity to further develop your Veterinarian and surgical skills?
- Maintain a personalized Work+Life balance?
- Work with an owner who understands your personal needs and goals and works with you to achieve them?
The Albany Veterinary Clinic has been one of the top producing vet clinics (per DVM) in Alberta since its creation. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality veterinary services and in creating a strong and healthy work culture!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In addition to the traditional responsibilities of a Veterinarian, here are some of the key skills, abilities, and personal qualities we are seeking:
- Consult and examine pets to promptly diagnose their short- and long-term health issues and recommend best practice treatment.
- Consult with clients and clinics regarding immediate, solutions-based care.
- Soft tissue surgery at an advanced level.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers, fellow team members, and management. An adept learner willing to explore and accept change.
- Knowing that great results are achieved via teamwork & mutual respect.
- You can work independently but you also know when to call for assistance.
IT’S TIME TO APPLY!
It is time for you to take the next step in your career and join us! Please email us your cover letter and resume/CV!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
We provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers. We have a sanitation protocol and sanitize very often. Professional cleaning & sanitization performed weekly based on AHS guidelines. We implemented client restrictions and installed plexiglass barriers.
- Veterinarian: 1 year (Preferred)
- Doctoral Degree (Required)