We provide immediate on-site medical care in the oil and gas, construction, and other industrial sectors – committed to excellence in all aspects of what we do. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of emergency care available in all fields of industrial work.
Samson Cree Medical Services is looking for an Advanced Care Paramedic (ACP) to join our growing team. We have immediate opening for an ACP on an oil & gas project in an Emergency Mobile Treatment (EMTC) vehicle
Completion of an accredited Advanced Care Paramedic program. Active registration with Alberta College of Paramedics (ACP) as an Advanced Care Paramedic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be fit for duty daily
- Always act in a manner that ensures the patient's dignity, safety, privacy and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of your job and abide by our code of conduct.
- Provide injured workers with immediate and professional on-site medical care and advise and/or arrange timely transport for additional medical care when required.
- ACP Registration AB
- AB Driver’s License and Drivers Abstract
- Background in oil and gas industry will be considered an asset
With SCMS, you will build your career alongside an experienced team of people committed to operational excellence within healthy and safe work environments.
We provide opportunity, challenge and competitive compensation, within a positive work environment that motivates people to build careers within our company. We are looking for individuals with an uncompromising commitment to our mission, vision and values – who are the very best at what they do.
To be considered for a position, the first step is to submit your resume/letter of interest via email. Thank you for your time and consideration in joining our team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time