CoPilot AI, an award-winning Vancouver-based SaaS startup, is revolutionizing how businesses grow by humanizing digital interactions at scale. At the heart of our mission is the belief in the power of authentic, mutually beneficial human connections, as the cornerstone of business growth. Through our AI technology, we target qualified prospects on social media, ignite personalized conversations, and unearth timely sales opportunities – all without resorting to cold calling, expensive advertising, or events. Our commitment is to foster a space where our clients can enjoy more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we chart a course to our exciting next chapter, we're on the hunt for a dynamic and motivated Vancouver-based Administrative Assistant to join our growing team!
The Administrative Assistant plays a critical role in CoPilot AI’s ambitious growth plans and seamlessly combines industry knowledge, best practices, emotional intelligence, and a solutions-driven approach to promote excellence in alignment with CoPilot AI’s people-first culture.
Reporting to the CEO & Co-Founder, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to our CEO & Co-Founder and ensuring effective and efficient office operations. This individual will be a part of the General & Administrative team, which consists of our CEO & Co-Founder, Controller, Senior People & Culture Business Partner, and People & Culture Coordinator.
If you are a wizard of administrative operations and words such as “organization” and “details” bring you delight, then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
Proactive management of our CEO’s email correspondence, ensuring timely and professional communication on behalf of our CEO as required
- Manage our CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and events. Prioritize conflicting requests and ensure our CEO is aware of and prepared for all engagements.
- Oversee administrative tasks and office operations to maintain an efficient and organized office environment that is reflective of our culture (e.g. organize, order and track office supplies and maintaining a stocked kitchen)
- Support internal communications by creating meeting agendas, documenting meeting minutes, and following up on action items
- Plan internal and external meetings including quarterly leadership off-sites (space bookings, catering, A/V requirement, etc.)
- Coordinate end-to-end travel needs for the leadership team, arranging all travel, accommodations, and logistics. Ensure itineraries are kept up to date and consider time zones and potential changes in travel plans.
- Manage select budgets and track expense reimbursements for our bi-weekly payroll, including assistance with basic book-keeping as required.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and integrity by handling sensitive information with confidentiality, discretion, and sound judgment
- Support the planning of company culture building-events as part of our Culture Committee
- Assist with preparing reports, presentations, process documentation, and other written materials
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
This is an important role within the company, and our expectations are equally high. Whatever you do should drive growth in the right direction. We will reward the right candidate with career growth, professional development opportunities and perks. Most importantly, you will be part of a success story, joining a team of high-performing professionals committed to excellence.
Who you are:
Possess the relevant certification or diploma for administrative assistants or secretaries
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing administrative/secretarial support in a professional office environment, bonus points for experience in SaaS
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the aptitude for tracking and efficiently completing multiple tasks with extreme accuracy
- Enviable interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with team members, leaders, and external partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to effectively drive cross-functional initiatives forward
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative and forward-thinking approach to process development and improvement
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Google Workspace and able to quickly learn new tools and platforms
- A “can do” positive attitude and a team-oriented mindset
- Extremely proactive and thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves culture
Previous experience working in a SaaS or a technology company
- Book-keeping experience with recording expenses, categorizing and matching receipts, performing reconciliations and depositing cheques
What’s in it for you:
Competitive Compensation: A competitive annual base salary between the range of $60,000 to $70,000 CAD, commensurate with experience and skill level. In addition, you will also be eligible for an annual performance bonus of up to 15% of the base salary.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work environment with 2 days per week in our office located in downtown Vancouver, and work from home when you need it.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We've got you covered with a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Health and Wellness Spending Account: We care about your well-being inside and outside the office. You will receive an additional $200 per month for a health and wellness spending account for gym memberships, haircuts, ski lift tickets, home office set up, and more.
- Paid Time Off: We offer a generous paid time off policy as we believe that rest and rejuvenation are key for high performance.
- Stock Options: Upon joining CoPilot AI, you will receive stock options with the expectation of significant value. We're a team of high performers working together on a breakthrough success story, and we want you to share in the value we're creating.
- Culture Building Initiatives: Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers.
Our Values? Glad You Asked!
#Innovation: We are passionate about creating, innovating, and pioneering. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo.
#Boldness: We care deeply about our work and the impact we make. We are audacious in our decisions and actions, showcasing our commitment to the success of our customers and our team.
#Authenticity: We pride ourselves on being genuine, transparent, and real in all our interactions. We believe in authenticity, which we exhibit both internally and externally.
As of April 8, 2022, employers are no longer required to have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and must follow communicable disease guidance instead. Currently, team members come into the office twice per week.