Sysco Toronto is hiring Full Time AZ Delivery Drivers to join our team.
If you are interested join us at our in-house job fair at:
7055 Kennedy Road, Mississauga, ON L5S 1Y7
Saturday, February 22nd, 10am – 2pm
Please arrive with a copy of your resume.
What we offer
- Base Rate: $27.40 to start, with increases annually.
- 4 shifts per week/10 hours per day, opportunity to work OT available (paid on daily basis)
- Must be available to work Monday to Saturday.
- Great company-paid benefits including medical, dental, vision, RRSP, stock options and pension.
- Our drivers make customer deliveries on local routes, no long haul so you can be home every day!
What you bring
The AZ Delivery Driver will:
- Deliver product to scheduled customers, with ability to lift/unload up to 75 lbs on a consistent basis.
- Perform the delivery function with excellent customer service skills.
- Drive Company equipment in a safe and defensive manner.
- Comply with all safety rules and procedures, and Ministry of Transportation laws.
- Complete credits, cash-out duties, and other paperwork as assigned.
- Assist transportation team members to complete tasks.
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account.
- Must maintain excellent punctuality and attendance record.
What we need
- Valid Ontario AZ driver’s license in good standing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Great time-management skills.
- Ability to pass a Road test, Physical abilities test and Background Check.
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries.