Local Work at our Wainwright Shop location -Labourer / Welder Helper
· Follow direction appropriately from Journeyperson, supervisor, company management and the customer, inspectors.
· Perform job duties in a skilled, safe, capable, professional manner
· Use hand tools and power tools
· Bolt up and pressure test
· Assist with loading and unloading of materials
· Gather proper tools and materials needed for project
· Training/Certificates: CSTS-2020, H2S Alive Considered an assets: , Fall Arrest, AWP/EWP, CSE, First Aid, Driver/operator license
· Contract: This is a project-based position. Successful candidates will be issued a contract for a duration of the project up to 2-3 months, with potential to extend employment term.
· Wage: According to company wage bands based on confirmed experience and training.
· Shift Rotation: Anticipated schedule is 5 days on 2 days off for site work. This schedule may vary, depending on project/client needs.
Contract length: 2-3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Site COVID -19 safety measures to be followed. Required to wear a mask, physically distancing wherever possible and follow all safety measures. May be subject to Rapid Testing. Safety measures may be amended rapidly.
- construction: 1 year (preferred)