Rosslyn Vision Centre is a locally-owned and operated eye care clinic in the northwest of Edmonton. We have expanded to a new clinic. We are looking for a permanent part-time position with hours ranging from 20-30 hours, Tuesday-Saturday, no Sundays or holidays.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about giving great customer service. Candidate must be able work in a fast-paced work environment and are able to multi-task well.
Attention to detail and exceptional communication skills are essential to excel in this position. Experience in the eye care industry is not required but would be an asset. Training will be provided. We are looking forward to someone who will become a big part of our business.
- Greeting patients and assisting front desk
- Answering phone calls and booking appointments
- Pretesting for the optometrists
- Submitting insurance claims and payments
- Receiving deliveries and inventory
- Providing excellent patient care and customer service
- Assisting patients in selecting frames
- Dispensing contact lenses, solutions and eye wear products
- Adjusting and repairing glasses
- Good computer skills
- Reliable and punctual
- minimum 1 year retail experience
Qualified candidates will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please email your resume attached with a cover letter or drop it off in person at Rosslyn Vision 12982-97 Street. NW
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent