Yorkville University has openings for Adjunct Faculty for its General Studies program, located at the Steeles campus in Concord, Ontario.
Candidates will possess a Masters degree with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience and be able to teach a breadth of courses
- Prior teaching experience
- Masters degree required. PhD is preferred.
- Proven ability to engage students
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge and understanding of learning management systems is required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational and administrative skills with meticulous record-keeping and attention to detail
If you are interested in teaching in an institution dedicated to student learning, please send your resume along with a cover letter to the Human Resources department.
About Yorkville University
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.cafor further information.
Yorkville University is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract