Our client located in Mississauga is looking for a Break Line Operator to join their team.
Shift: 3pm-11pm (required training on days)
Pay Rate: $20/hour
What You Would Be Expected To Do:
- Operate the Breakdown Line to draw wire to the proper specification requirements
- Operating the benches to draw wire to the scheduled finished size
- Meeting all quality requirements relative to specifications for cleanliness, finished wire diameter, and cast and helix
- Ensuring finished wire is free of kinks and waves
- Identify each reel with the manufacturing codes, and date manufactured
- Maintain the proper housekeeping of his entire work area
- Must be proficient with using hand and measuring tools (micrometer, vernier etc.)
- Experience with roller stands, die setups and butt welders is an asset
- Any other equipment applicable to Breakdown wire drawing and Micromill rolling
- Must be familiar with and understand all specifications and procedures required for Breakdown wire drawing.
- Must have a High School education or equivalent experience.
- Must be physically fit and mechanically inclined.
- Heavy lifting may be required
Expected start date: 2021-05-25
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $17.95 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Machine Operator: 1 year (required)