We are looking for a talented individual to join our friendly, hard-working and dynamic team in Toronto, Ontario. We offer innovative digital marketing and technology solutions to customers in the recruiting and HR space.
We’re seeking a Sales Associate to be responsible for the day to day activities needed to develop new business and new accounts for our rapidly growing international business. Responsibilities include generating leads, moving them forward within the sales pipeline, managing the pipeline, finding new opportunities, meeting with prospective clients either via phone or in-person to establish relationships, conducting product demos and closing deals! The first year in the role will have a strong emphasis on lead gen and campaigning.
The candidate chosen for this position will learn a myriad of new skills and we’re seeking someone who aspires to expand and grow in their career!
We operate in a work-hard, play-hard environment and are excited to welcome a new team member into our exciting group. Please apply via Indeed with your resume and cover letter.
· Generate new leads
Converting leads into opportunities
· Management of the sales cycle
· Build and maintain strong client relationship with key influencers
· Capture win/loss feedback for sales improvement
· Develop and maintain a strong pipeline
· Perform demonstrations of product and services through virtual and/or live sessions
· Provide client support whenever needed
· Local and global travel
· Manage multiple accounts, both nationally and internationally
· Produce high customer retention results
· Meet monthly quotas
· Reach out to multiple customers daily
· Develop campaigns for acquiring new customers and maintaining existing customer loyalty
· One to three years of relevant experience
· Technologically savvy
· Aptitude for attracting customers, and maintaining strong relationships
· You are passionate about sales
· A strong communicator with great organizational skills
· Working knowledge of CRM software, LinkedIn, Excel and PowerPoint
· Bachelor’s degree
Full-time. Base Salary + Generous Commission and Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23,661.00-$104,626.00 per year
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)