We are currently looking for energetic and passionate RESTAURANT MANAGER for our busy restaurant by the Toronto airport which seats over 500 people. Arizona's Grill Lounge has been open since 1995, and was #1 in beer sales 6 years in a row. We are looking for managers that are interested in keeping the vision and passion of this thriving restaurant strong.
- Ability to hire, train, motivate, and develop individuals/ restaurant management
- Ability to take corrective action in a timely manner
- Efficiently manage restaurant within guidelines/policies of the company
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Training of All FOH Employees
Excellent communication skills Why work with us?
- What we will expect from you:
- A rock solid personality
- Some managerial experience (team lead, supervisor, etc.)
- 3+ years serving/bartending experience
- Strong liquor knowledge
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy for long periods of time
- Impeccable organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong understanding of marketing & social media
Job Type / Category
The Restaurant Manager is a full-time opportunity and requires the manager to work 6 days a week, evenings and weekends.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
4-5 years experience in working for in a bar is an asset.
High School Education
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)