480 Hespeler Road, Cambridge, ON N1R 7R9, Canada
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking for a Member Services Representative to join our team! This position will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
Check members into the system.
Take prospective members on tours.
Sign up new members calculating rates and monthly payment amounts.
Assist the Club Manager in counting out the drawer as needed.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Club Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
Completing daily assigned within first hour of your shift.
Helping complete priority cleaning list each day.
Completing walk-around and bathroom checks periodically.
Helping complete any special cleaning projects as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities based on club needs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a passion for fitness and health!
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behaviour and language.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest in a position with Taymax Group.
Taymax Group is an equal opportunity employer in the terms and conditions of employment. We believe in providing an inclusive and diverse workplace environment and welcome talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly related to our people and as a company, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse environment where we all work toward our common goal; to enhance people’s lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we can all the Judgment Free Zone. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, color, ethnicity, citizenship, place of origin, creed, religion, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability and any other protected characteristic.
Taymax Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please contact Human Resources at hr@taymaxgroup to make an accommodation request.