Engaged people for sustainable performance
VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare. Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders. Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Here is what you will be doing
The Call Center Agent provides customer service by answering incoming calls for CPAP, Oxygen, Medical Gases, and other respiratory services.
- Creates and updates customer files for Customer Management and scheduling systems;
- Maintains quality records in relation to operations
- Maintains integrity of client file information by documenting all relevant faxes, conversations and calls.
- Captures and verifies information to fulfill orders.
- Responding to CPAP and Oxygen customer service
- Informing customers of government funding and client financial responsibility related to CPAP
- Handling customer complaints;
- Troubleshooting CPAP equipment malfunction calls
- Completes outbound calls to include patient appointment scheduling and contact doctor or referral source for clarification on incomplete or missing information.
- Processing new client set-up orders by obtaining all pertinent qualification and billing information.
Here is what you will need
- High School Diploma with a background or experience in Customer Service/Medical field
- Good computer literacy with Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail applications and Microsoft applications
- Keyboarding Skills (+45 wpm)
- Strong experience with data management
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $33,690.00-$41,177.00 per year