Our client, a rapidly growing manufacturing company located in Granby, is currently seeking an HR Coordinator to join their team.
Reporting directly to the President, this person’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Recruitment and hiring including conducting searches, interviewing, background checks, etc.;
- Coordinating and conducting orientation sessions for new employees;
- Health & safety including management of CSST files, leading the Safety Committee, and conducting safety training;
- Processing weekly payroll, preparing year-end tax slips and calculating taxable benefits;
- Management of benefits plans including group insurance administration;
- Maintaining all personnel files on a timely basis;
- Ensuring the company is in compliance with all relevant labour laws (Normes du travail, Pay Equity, Loi sur les compétences, Bill 90 etc);
- Act as a resource person to both personnel and management with regards to payroll and benefits, application of policies, performance management and other personnel issues;
- Participating in the development of HR Management procedures and processes, including updating the employee manual as needed;
- Manage issues related to work teams and find solutions to harmonize teams between different departments;
- Producing various statistical reports;
- Perform any other tasks relating to HR and payroll, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a generalist in Human Resources. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a strong asset;
- CHRP designation is an asset;
- Must have experience with Payroll;
- Experience with ADP's EzlaborMananger and Pay @ work software, an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and payroll software;
- Bilingual, English and French (spoken and written);
- Good knowledge of labor standards and employment benefits;
Our client is seeking an HR Coordinator who is able to work autonomously and who has the ability to interact successfully and easily with a work force ranging from managers to hourly plant employees. This person must be a self-starter who can effectively time-manage the varied responsibilities of the position while always finding time to help each employee.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent