We are a pub/family restaurant just down the street from Willowbrook mall on the corner of Fraser Highway and 188th street in Clayton Heights.
Night Line Cook
This position requires the following:
- open availability
- Sunday night availability until 10pm
- Weekend night availability until 11pm
- Weekday night availability until 10:30pm
- closing the kitchen
- ability to communicate loud, clear and precise
- ability to problem solve
- ability to move and think fast
- attention to detail
At the Dublin Crossing we strongly encourage creativity and give the freedom to our kitchen staff to put their ideas onto a plate. Take the opportunity to have your own creations showcased as our daily, weekly, & monthly features.
Wages are competitive, based on experience with the additions of a free meal on shift and tips.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.60-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
All Staff are required to wear masks at all times, and gloves when handling food.
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Recording food temperature
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place