The Fine Gardening Team Member is responsible for ensuring the horticultural health of all gardens on the property. Perform maintenance visits in the required hours and ensure all gardens are growing in health, not just maintaining the current state. Fine gardening Team Members are also required to assist their Team Leader in coordinating all aspects of the property management and developing their team’s skills.
- Working with their team to ensure all services are maintained at the Wentworth standard while completing tasks in the required hours.
- Basic knowledge or interest in plant health and care.
- Working in a team environment.
- Work safely in compliance with health and safety policies, including wearing appropriate PPE and following all Wentworth polices and procedures.
- Responsible for daily communication with Team Leader.
- Willing and able to undertake training.
- Act as a professional representative of the company for client questions and concerns
- A valid G or G2 drivers license is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Work with minimal supervision and possesses the ability to motivate others.
- Attention to detail time management skills.
- Ability to lift heavy loads and work in difficult weather conditions.
Contract length: 8 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance