We are presently seeking a Financial Analyst located in our Calgary offices for a 1 year contract. This position reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible for various financial aspects of their assigned program(s).
- Perform detailed analysis of projects/contracts
- Analyze variances between actual performance and plan/forecast
- Forecasting/budgeting at the divisional, contract and program level
- Prepare month end journal entries and accruals
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, contractual requirements and GAAP
- Adhoc management reporting
- Level four or equivalent in the CMA or CGA program. A combination of experience and education will be considered
- Job cost experience
- Project analysis and reporting experience
- Financial accounting experience
- Contract experience would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of computer applications, accounting principles, practices and procedures as well as excellent attention to detail
- Exhibit strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work with a team, as well as independently, is required
- Due to a high volume of work, this position requires the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviewed candidate will be required to successfully complete a Criminal reference check and pass a security clearance check to a secret level through the Canadian Government.
Please forward your cover letter and resume stating file number I2019-037.
Raytheon Canada Limited is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a wide diversity of applicants.
We thank all candidates for applying, however we will only contact candidates selected for further consideration. If you are invited to continue in the selection process and require any form of accommodation, please notify us. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Contract