Banh Mi Boys is currently seeking part-time and full-time employees to become Cashiers and Food Assemblers.
Are you an individual that thrives under pressure, works with a sense of urgency, and has a passion for customer service and food? You might be exactly who we are looking for!
Our Cashiers are the face of our stores! You're the first individual to make an impression with our guests so it's important that you are focused on customer service, have strong communication skills, and are able to help our guests with any questions they may have.
Our Food Assemblers are primarily responsible for assembling our menu items and sending the orders off. This means that we are looking for an individual that has the ability to work fast, multitask, and retain ingredient and toppings information for an efficient service.
Due to COVID-19, Banh Mi Boys has taken the following steps to ensure the safety of our team and guests:
- As per Government of Canada mandates, all orders are for take-out
- We have updated our sanitation and hygiene protocols in order to provide a clean and safe environment for all
- We keep our in-house teams at a maximum of 3 people per kitchen, allowing for safe distance and minimal contact
- We assess all incoming employees on a daily basis with a wellness check. Just by answering a few questions, you can rest easy knowing that you are working alongside team members that have cleared this assessment and are in proper health
- We have installed Plexiglas at all of our cashier stations, increasing our team's protection by eliminating all contact with others
- Staff are given the option of using company-provided face shields or face masks or may bring their own reusable face mask to use while on duty
- We have set up hand sanitizing stations at the entrance of our locations in order to encourage safety within our communities
Previous work experience in a kitchen setting is an asset but not necessary. Please apply with your resume and our General Manager will contact you directly to set up a phone-interview!
Part-time hours: 12-25 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: From $14.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift