Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Operate the Kiefel, SAPA, Grinder and Blender in a safe manner.
Perform QA inspections and complete documentation following Good Documentation Practices (GDP) to support release of product.
Troubleshoot and make minor equipment adjustments to produce a quality product in an efficient manner.
Use of computer to enter shop floor data & order raw materials necessary.
Maintain all necessary production paperwork ensuring materials used correspond with B.O.M.
Transport raw materials and finished products following safe lifting guidelines and utilize lift devices and material handling equipment.
- Demonstrated good attendance in present position.
- Demonstrated good performance & good quality in present position.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.
- Experience in Trouble shooting mechanical problems.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Experience in working effectively both independently, and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to be proactive and self-motivated on the job.
- Demonstrated ability to document data correctly per CA GPP 80.
- Must have the ability to comprehend Baxter Specifications / SOP’s and determine appropriate corrective actions.
- Equipment used: Kiefel machines, SAPA, 4 wheel trolleys, manual jacks, electric hoist, 4 wheel pushcart, Q.A. tools and gauges and computer.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.