About the Role:
If you are WordPress expert who can turn wireframes into beautiful websites, we are looking for you! You have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of WordPress themes, building new components in addition to modifying existing ones. As the successful candidate, you will also have an excellent understanding of CSS/SCSS development for mobile-first implementations.
What you will be doing: *
- Modifying and developing components for existing WordPress themes
- Assisting with front-end UI development for various products and projects
- Working closely with Marketing, Brand and product design teams to understand requirements
- Taking detailed wireframes and developing pixel-perfect implementations
What you’ll need to succeed: *
- College Diploma/University Degree (computer science or related)
- 3-5 years' Experience with WordPress and WordPress theme Development
- Self-starter with a keen eye for detail
Bonus Points if you: *
- Have knowledge of GeneratePress
Why work* with us?
- Great people. We pride ourselves on hiring smart, kind, and supportive teammates
- Growth and development. Be the driver of your career development. We equip our team members with all the tools they need to succeed
- Flexibility. We offer flexible start and end times to accommodate our early risers and night owls and work-from-home arrangements
- Health and Wellness. We offer benefits from day 1, 2% RRSP Matching program, a $500 fitness reimbursement, and competitive PTO policy
- Monthly Socials. Even though we are currently working fully remotely, we have tons of team bonding opportunities through regular donut dates, social hours, trivia nights, and more fun events because our culture and values still remain at the core of everything we do!
Please note: * During the Covid-19 pandemic, in order to keep all our candidates safe, Indellient is hiring and on-boarding 100% remotely for the time being.
Who we are: *
Indellient is an IT, DevOps, Data and Cloud Firm. We partner with ambitious companies across their business lifecycle to create foundational and lasting change that drive business impact. Founded in 2004 with offices in Oakville, New York, and Waterloo, Indellient is fast-growing and has won multiple growth awards from Financial Times, Globe and Mail, and Macleans.
Why do we exist: *
Indellient was conceived from the belief that ambitious companies want to create the future and leverage the innovative capabilities of data, cloud, devops and machine learning. What does Indellient mean? At our core belief, it means to create business outcomes with integrity, teamwork, adaptability, and ownership.
Today, we’re helping world-changing brands adopt some of the most innovative technologies to solve complex challenges:
- Big data and analytics
- Machine learning
- Cloud transformation
- Software and application development
Whether you’re looking to drive transformational change in your organization or reimagine your career as an (Indelleinter?) learn more about our core beliefs and what makes a champion for our partners here: Indellient Careers
Indellient is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. In addition, Indellient is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. In the event you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs._
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations