Welcome to GFL Atlantic!
GFL Environmental is looking for a Helper to support our solid waste line of business out of our West Hants, NS site.
- Assist with completing an assigned daily route as assigned by the Operations Supervisor
- Daily route consists of emptying all curbside refuse contained on the assigned route
- Ensure assigned routes are completed in a timely and safe manner, and in accordance with established policies, timelines and procedures
- May perform some additional responsibilities as assigned by the Route Manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well with others in a team environment
- Strong customer focus
- Repetitive lifting of up to 35kg
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Knowledge of industry an asset
- Other duties as assigned
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care