Call Centre Representative
Together We Change People's Lives
AUTOLOANS.CA is a fast growing FINTECH business in Canada, as well as Canada’s largest specialty auto loan company. Our team takes pride in helping clients rebuild and re-establish their credit history through the financing of a car loan. Our goal is to help as many people obtain qualified auto financing solutions in a challenging credit environment.
AutoLoans.ca is looking for a hands on, effective individual to join their team in Etobicoke as a Call Centre Sales Representative.
The Call Centre Sales Representative is the first point of contact for customers through online leads. They identify and qualify customers’ needs for a vehicle and take a credit application over the phone, work with our network leaders to getting the application approved and vehicle selected throughout our inventory. The Call Centre Sales Representative has a strong ability to communicate with customers over the phone and establish control through the sales process. The Call Centre Sales Representative reports directly into the Financial Director.
- Contact lead inquires and get credit applications
- Persistent in keeping up with non-contact sales pipeline.
- Submit credit applications to our lenders.
- Vehicle sourcing and selection.
- Work out payments and financing with credit approvals.
- Prepare sales order to Finance Director.
- Learn how to finance vehicles and achieve highest gross profit per vehicle.
- Learn how to read credit bureau and helping customers understand credit.
- Working with Subprime customers.
- Assist with picking up vehicles and preparing for delivery.
- Prepare all necessary paperwork for the purchase within a deadline.
- Expected to make 50 dials a day or 250 a week to clients
- Get customers feedback and online reviews.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look for:
- 2+ years of experience working in call Centre environment
- Phone sales experience
- A work hard, play hard attitude.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Basic idea of financial concepts (credit reports, loans, risk etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
We are rapidly growing as we pioneer an exciting new category in auto financing and buying. We have an impressive list of customers and partners that love our service and team. You will have a direct impact on improving the lives of others and gain a sense of personal satisfaction. We have built a great culture of enthusiastic, caring, intelligent and collaborative people who care about each other and our customers’ success. We have had proven success which is thanks to the phenomenal people that work with us.
We are an automotive finance company that is not a regular bricks and mortar company, we are driven by our vision and we are changing the way people finance cars in Canada. We are different and we are unique; we believe if we take care of our people, they will take care of our customers.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with Canada’s largest specialty loan company!!
- Competitive compensation plan!!
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members weekly to ensure success and room for growth!!
- Great corporate culture!!
- A fun place to work!!
The applicant must meet these mandatory requirements:
- Clean criminal background check (Canada and International)
- Clean driver’s abstract
- OMVIC License (Required)
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Autoloans.ca is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
Autoloans.ca is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)