Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting new opportunity:
Manager, National Accounts
The Manager, National Accounts is responsible for managing the assigned national automotive portfolio and the team of National Account Executives. The incumbent is will ensure that effective sales, service and marketing activities are provided for national and regional automotive accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide effective and ongoing communication with the client and all stakeholders to ensure client inquiries and issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Work closely with the internal teams in order to proactively identify potential issues
- Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met, ensuring all internal teams are aware of client expectations and are able to meet negotiated deliverables
- Lead / develop all sales, marketing and training activities on assigned national accounts to achieve specific goals, initiatives and objectives
- Perform competitor analysis and identify / track competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
- Provide value-added program monitoring, reporting and metrics
- Provide a leadership to National Accounts Executives, which includes team and individual coaching
- Assist clients’ sales representatives grow their business by holding joint sales and prospecting calls
- Attend clients’ conference calls and sales meetings, participating in trade shows when needed and attending and supporting client-sponsored functions, upon request
- Coach and support the clients’ sales representatives with training content and materials and providing on-the-job sales training, as needed
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Post-secondary education in a business, sales or marketing program
- 7 – 10 years of progressive sales / account management experience at a national level with 3+ years of management experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communicate skills with the ability to complete effective presentations
- Strong project and time management skills to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong customer focus with the ability to coach others for exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to build long-term relationships and credibility with the customer as well as internal support functions (e.g., marketing, operations)
- Ability to articulate business strategy to motivate and direct others to achieve the sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and manage staff to meet desired performance standards.
- Strong forecasting and negotiation skills
- Experience within in the automotive battery, manufacturing, automotive or industrial sectors an asset
- Bilingualism (French / English) an asset
- Approximately 50% overnight travel across Canada
- Valid driver’s license required
- Background checks including criminal checks and employment references will be requested.
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
This opportunity WON’T last long, so apply TODAY!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be as detailed as possible when emailing about any problems/issues.
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com.