Today more than ever, public sector, corporations and NGOs are faced with an increasingly complex landscape with fewer resources. The need to engage and mobilize customers, funders and employees is greater than ever. Ryelle Strategy Group supports organizations by providing the talent, tools and platform to drive external strategy – i.e. Anything that touches the customer, patient, donor or stakeholder – virtually and on-demand
We offer an outsourced solution designed to meet custom goals, budgets and timelines. Our platform provides deep sector knowledge, a highly responsive client service model and multi-sectoral skills and best practices delivered in a nimble, modular, cost effective package.
In the almost four years since our launch, our reach and network has expanded to an international scale. Consequently, we must expand our team to ensure we can continue to provide best experience for our clients.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and is committed to delivering a superior product for our clients.
- Support senior leaders in delivering exceptional products and services for our clients
- Take a leadership role in the research, development and execution of client deliverables
- Develop vibrant and effective stakeholder engagement strategies
- Map and lead execution plans; co-ordinate internal resources for flawless execution
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Brief senior leaders on critical milestones, events and issues on a regular basis
- Support senior leaders with content development. Development needs will range from research, writing (reports, grants, etc.) through to management consulting decks, engagement strategies, market assessments, etc.
- Conduct post project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Proven working experience in stakeholder engagement
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills including exceptional verbal and written abilities
- Three to four years’ experience creating content for organizations of various sizes across multiple sectors
- Understanding of, and exposure to, management tools such as change management, balanced score cards, market segmentation, PESTLE and Porter to name a few
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office Suite of products and virtual communication platforms
- Post-secondary education in appropriate field(s) of study
Top Skills and Proficiencies:
- Critical thinking and understanding of how to generate buy-in
- Adaptability and excellent decision-making
- Strong writer, strong speaker
- Conflict resolution skills
- Time management and project management skills
Rates to be determined depending on skills and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance