We are an integrated real estate firm with expertise in residential and commercial development, high-volume home building, infill, custom and mixed-use projects.
Our Marketing & Innovation Division, led by our Chief Innovation Officer, works with Executive and cross-discipline teams to design of new projects and products; implement corporate and divisional marketing strategies; and undergo R&D to help push the boundaries of the real estate industry and create communities that redefine quality of life.
Our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands and continually strive to offer the most effective services/products in the industry. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a group RSP matching program, employee performance reviews, education/training allowances and employee share plan.
We pride ourselves on our ‘smart casual’ dress code and culture – stylish, put-together, never stuffy. Our HR Manager acts as a concierge for new employee onboarding.
We are looking to be the new ‘home’ of a great new teammate who has the capacity to innovate and excel.
Marketing Manager Position
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will work with the internal marketing team and be responsible for the execution of the marketing strategy for the company overall and each of the divisions under the Beaverbrook umbrella. Primary responsibilities are to manage the marketing efforts for specific projects, to assist the sales team with client outreach; and work closely with various suppliers (i.e. agencies, printers, media, etc.).
Candidates for the role should have experience in planning and executing marketing strategies in the real estate industry and have relevant post-secondary education.
- Plan and execute strategies, policies and programs that will lead to heightened and sustained brand awareness
- Development of marketing campaign budgets and ensure projects adhere to set budgets
- Support sales team with creation of marketing materials
- Event planning, set up and communications
- Provide status updates to internal stakeholders and work closely with them to support their marketing initiatives
- Track competitor campaigns and provide reports
- Manage website content updates in Content Management System (e.g. WordPress)
- Execution of marketing initiatives to ensure quality control and meeting set deadlines
- Work on special projects as required
- Track and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to analyze the success of marketing initiatives
- Proofreading and some writing of marketing materials
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree, with 5+ years of marketing experience
- Familiar with Edmonton real estate market
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team to plan and execute an overall marketing strategy
- Experience with online marketing, collateral development, print and digital advertising, direct mail, radio, out-of-home, database marketing, social media, retail marketing and signage
- Experience with CRM systems
- Event coordination experience
Other Skills & Requirements
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think both strategically as well as tactically
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration skills and the ability to work in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Work may be required after hours and on weekends, sometimes on short notice
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)