In 1944, a group of regional truck leasing company owners met in Chicago to discuss how they could work together to provide maintenance for one another as their trucks began to travel across the country. From that meeting, NationaLease was born. Today, maintenance and the technicians who provide it still form the backbone of the NationaLease system. We are looking to strengthen our team with people who share our passion for providing a high level of quality and service to our customers. If you are that sort of person, we’d love to hear from you. Additional information can be found on our website at http://www.nationalease.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
GROW WITH US AND BE A PART OF ATLANTIC CANADA'S #1 TRAILER AND TRUCK TEAM!
Valley Equipment Ltd is proudly family-owned since 1970. We are the largest truck & trailer team in Atlantic Canada, with 7 locations spread among New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland. We value our reputation in the transportation industry and strive to exceed customer expectations with high-performing people, quality products, and services. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with opportunities for professional growth, recognition, and advancement.
We currently have a full-time position available for a Receptionist & Administrative Assistant at our Fredericton (Hanwell) location.
This is an excellent opportunity for a team player with a can-do attitude in the workplace. This position is the first point of contact for employees or clients in a company. Responsible for creating a welcoming environment for the organization, customers, and guests. This role has excellent opportunities for advancement.
What You’ll Do
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Greeting guests, answering phone calls, directing visitors, and taking messages for employees
- Takes customer complaints or issues and passes them on to the appropriate parties
- Creates and distributes company memos through email, letters, or telephone calls
- Organizes and files company documents either electronically or with a paper filing system
- Running errands
- Sending invoices and collecting receipts
- Provides support for teams when necessary
- Time management skills to be able to prioritize activities, especially when there is a high volume of tasks
- Attention to details
- Positive attitude for greeting customers and clients in a friendly and warm manner upon arrival to the office or through the phone
- Communication skills to be able to communicate with internal team members or clients and understand their needs
- Strong organizational skills to keep multiple calendars organized
- Administrative skills to be able to use computer programs including Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to be able to move between activities and duties quickly if priorities change
What We’re Looking For
- 8/9-hour shift
Monday to Friday
- Competitive wage
- RRSP Match Contribution
- Blue Cross Group Insurance
- Paid Personal days
- Child Care Subsidy
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20, 2023*
- We are accepting only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be notified