Convoy Supply is Canada’s largest wholesale distribution company serving building envelope professionals. Our commitment to exceeding expectations among our customers is the cornerstone philosophy of the company. We are proud of the relationships that we have built over the past four decades with customers and suppliers alike, and are honoured by the friendships we share. Since we opened for business in Prince George, BC in 1972, Convoy has grown to 35 locations across Canada, including our Simplex Tapered Insulation facility in Ontario, and 8 in the Pacific Northwest USA.
We are currently seeking an Warehouse worker for our Stittsville, ON branch to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a group RSP; if you wish to have a career in a fast paced industry – join our team!
- Prepares orders by processing requests; pulling materials; packing, wrapping and labelling pallets; placing material in staging area
- Completes order shipment by loading trucks efficiently; ensures accuracy and quality of orders being loaded
- Unload incoming material shipments and store efficiently in designated locations
- Organize stock and maintain inventory; restock materials as required
- Inspect materials for defects and damage
- Organize space in the warehouse
- Assist in completion of inventory audits
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping warehouse neat; complying with established policies and procedures
- Teamwork, coordination, organization, planning, time management, reporting skills, inventory control, documentation skills, equipment maintenance, dependability
- Worker must be able to physically perform the job functions, which may include repetitive heavy lifting.
- Minimum 6 months experience as a forklift operator
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.51 to $18.00 /hour