Our kitchen is the best place to grow your career as a chef. Whether or not you have kitchen experience, our kitchen partners are put through a rigorous training program so that you excel as a chef and a leader. Our chefs are trained through our in-house training programs and also have the opportunity to pursue their chef certification.
Day and night, you are the soul of Earls Kitchen + Bar. Working the kitchen line is like playing on a sports team during the playoffs. Each station brings their ‘A’ game and works together to produce culinary masterpieces.
- Elevate your food knowledge
- Become mentally and physically more organized
- Execute and expect perfection
- Inspire and motivate your team
You are the architect and engineer of our kitchen. You are integral to ensuring the Line Team is set up to execute our dishes flawlessly and ensure consistency in every portion, measure and stir.
- Learn classic cooking techniques to produce a from-scratch menu
- Master careful planning and time management
- Develop a keen eye for detail
Teamwork is the name of the game here. You will work side by side with passionate, like-minded people who want to succeed. You help ensure the Earls environment is unbelievably clean and organized. If you’re interested in starting your career in the kitchen, this is the foundation of all our chefs’ careers. P.S. our very own President started as a Recruit! Say hello to possibility.
- Learn to operate an incredibly clean and organized environment
- Strengthen your teamwork skills
- Motivate and inspire your team
- Become more organized
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.50 /hour
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington (Preferred)