roof & Exterior cleaner - crew member
The examples of functions listed in this job description are representative and not necessarily exhaustive.
- Safely/efficiently complete the primary tasks of roof de-mossing, cleaning gutters, window cleaning, and pressure washing
- Possess an understanding and have experience working as a Crew Member
- Protect surrounding jobsite from chemical, dust, etc.
- Build and uphold a culture of safety for the crew
- Communicate any updates regarding work progress and/or conflicts to the Crew Chief
- Work within budgeted hours for on-time completion of daily projects
- Complete required documentation/reports of time and work completed
- Keep tools and equipment clean and organized
- Other duties as required
- As we are working in residential homes we require you to develop and maintain a respectful, courteous approach with potential and repeat customers
- Adhere to no smoking policy on customer property
Job Type / Category
As Crew Member, you play an important role for Roof Cleaning Victoria & Jones Exteriors.
Reporting directly to the Crew Chief, you are responsible for performing quality roof cleaning and exterior home maintenance services in a safe and efficient manner.
In this role:
You are responsible to work as part of the team in order to provide roof demossing, gutter cleaning, window washing and pressure washing services for residential, corporate, and commercial projects.
- Maintain professional conduct
- Provide customers with clean and well-maintained roof and gutter systems
- Communicate respectfully and effectively with your crew and customers alike
- Ensure all equipment such as, leaf blower and sprayer, are maintained and stored appropriately.
- Inventory of brushes and chemicals are communicated to the office daily
- Attention to details
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, you will perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Experience in de-mossing or roofing
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift, push, build scaffolding and climb
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects/equipment
- Walk and stand on sloped and uneven surfaces
- Work in direct sunlight for extended periods
- Willing and able to follow directions and work independently
- Maintain valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Fall arrest and ladder safety certification will be provided as part of our comprehensive training program
- Must possess work boots and rain gear
- First aid provided after 3 month probationary period.
Roof Cleaning Victoria is a 5-year-old company and we have several positions open for the right persons.
We help homeowners with work they are unable to do. Working from heights we maintain their home for them from the top down. Including roof demossing, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and general roof repair. As a service based business, we strive to ensure every customer is 100% satisfied.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of work experience do you have?
- Are you in Victoria, BC?
- Do you have the following license or certification: British Columbia?
- Do you speak English?
view cost & performance
find candidates for this job
Max CPC: CA$0.25
Job Budget: CA$75.00
Status: Open – pause
View public job page
Promote this job for more candidates: Share
Products – Resources – FAQ – Blog
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $21.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- cleaning: 2 years (preferred)
- Roofing: 2 years (preferred)
- cleaning/roofing: 1 year (preferred)
- BC or other drivers license (preferred)