About the Opportunity
The Sales Representative acts as the central point for all business transactions within Armadillo Building Products. They contribute to the success of the company by fulfilling B2B sales orders and creating new client leads. Armadillo Building Products expects its representatives to be innovative, driven, and have a strong value for customers, continuously driving success for both themselves as well as the organization.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Finding and engaging new customers through strategic prospecting
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including prospecting, approaching, closing, set up, training, and follow-up
- Expertise knowledge of the product, presentation to dealers is key
- Ability to expand business with your existing relationships in the construction industry
- Self-starting and results oriented
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Responsible for initiating and participating in team problem resolution to address part issues and workflow issues, driving these to improvement and implementation.
- Utilize the CRM and internal processes to adhere to business policies and facilitate the growth and success of the department.
- 5+ years of outside B2B dealer sales, including new business development
- Knowledge of roofing products, construction industry experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License is a must
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Strong computer skills with proficiency on MS Office and CRM systems
- A proven track record of success, aggressive business growth, and exceeding quotas
- You must have a professional appearance and attitude
- An outstanding work ethic
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills; Detail-oriented
- Knowledge of social networking applications a must
About Armadillo Building Products:
Armadillo Building Products is one of the industries premium building products manufacturers. Bringing you some of the most technologically advanced Steel and Composite roofing materials on the market today. Utilizing 80 years of pioneered industrial manufacturing fundamentals, Armadillo has not reinvented the wheel, but merely refined its’ style, versatility as well reliability, with the help of modern age coating technologies. The final result is a premium roofing product that stands like a giant amongst the industry leaders
Armadillo Building Products boasts a Canadian Made product line, utilizing high tensile metals combined with the industry top performing Kynar coatings. As a solvent based coating, PVDF has been under the trade name KYNAR 500 for over 35 years to various metallic substrates and has demonstrated outstanding weather ability in terms of Color Stability & Gloss Retention. Each year millions of m2 of KYNAR 500 coated metal are supplied by Coil and Spray Coaters to the construction industry.
Armadillo Building Products has and will continue to make GREEN choices with Manufacturing, Design, & Product Offerings. In this marketplace the GREEN choice is the right choice.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- Distributor Relations: 2 years (Required)
- Product Demonstrations: 3 years (Required)
- Outside B2B Dealer Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Constructions sales: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)