We are a leading manufacturing company in Mississauga and are looking for the right candidates.
This is a full time permanent position. Must be able to work 40 hours per week plus overtime
If you are ready to join our Team, please do not hesitate to send in your resume.
We only have a few openings left.
Group benefits including medical, dental and life insurance
Training will be provided
Day shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Afternoon shift 3:30pm to 12:00am
Duties may include any of the following:
- Must label all boxes using the required stamp, indicating product information (e.g. Part No., lot no., quantity etc.)
- Sorting and counting parts
- Responsible for accurate reporting of component inventory on the Inventory Control Sheet and reporting all zero
- The quality of the product produced.
- The efficiency of the job as run.
- Operating a screw gun and other small tools
- Responsible for arranging material in designated areas
- Performs other basic operations relating to department
- Must be able to stand or sit for a long period of time during the shift
- Repetitive work assembling parts to produce a finished product
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- english (Preferred)