Our 38 member agencies are all part of the Disability Support Program – Employment & Support Services Program (ESSP), formerly known as the ADAPT program. The ESSP program currently serves approximately 1200 people throughout the province of New Brunswick.
This full-time summer student position (35 hours per week) will be responsible for the implementation and completion of several marketing and research projects over a 10-week period. This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Program.
- Research into employment current service funding models in Canada and across the world
- Creation of marketing materials
- Development of social media content
- Any other activities and supports identified by the organization
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be between 15 to 30 years of age at the start of employment (this is a condition of the Canada Summer Jobs funding agreement)
- Currently enrolled in a related College or University program
- Oral and written ability to communicate in both English and French
- Advanced research skills
- Experience developing social media and marketing content
- Report writing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time contract position for a 10 weeks period. Salary is $15 per hour.
NBASSE is an equal opportunity employer. We will provide accommodation during the hiring process upon request. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 10 weeks
Application deadline: 2021-05-21
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Social distancing and mask wearing are requirements of this position