Join ILSCi now and receive a $1,500 Sign On Bonus!
We are currently seeking Warehouse Associates to fill open Forklift Operator, Loader/Unloader and Load Auditor positions on all shifts within our distribution center. Positions are in a busy distribution center offering absolutely outstanding opportunities for the right candidates. If you are a safety conscious individual who wants to showcase your industrial skills in an ideal work environment and have the opportunity for a career, we have the opportunity for you.
· Load/unload trucks - with equipment and by hand
· Operate material handling equipment (training for the right individual)
· Identify, hold and segregate defective or damage material
· Complete paperwork per work instructions as required
· Perform receiving and shipping inspections and identifies all incoming and outgoing material shipments to determine: a) quantity is as ordered b) no damage is apparent, and c) documentation is available as required.
· Perform physical material inventories to establish, maintain, and document the receipt, shipment and control.
Skills you will need are as follows:
· Ability to manually move and lift up to 55 lbs continuously
· Forklift certification or willing to be certified
· Must be able and available to work 8 hour shifts and OT
· Excellent organizational skills
· Basic mathematical and computer skills
· Prior experience with RF Scan guns
· Knowledge of proper safety measures
- Weekday Days - Monday - Friday - Payrate - $21.60/hr
- Weekday Evenings - Monday - Friday - Payrate - $22.73/hr
- Weekend Days - Thursday - Sunday - Payrate - $24.60/hr
Candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or have an existing work visa to be eligible to for potential employment with us.
If you are ready for a position that rewards you for being a loyal and hard worker, submit your resume today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $21.60-$24.60 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint-Laurent, QC H4S 1N7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)