The Toronto Institute For Reproductive Medicine Inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Medical Secretary, preferably with experience in the medical field, to support a high-energy fast paced Fertility Clinic in their day-to-day operations. This is an opportunity for an ambitious customer service based individual with excellent inter-personal skills to excel in a rewarding patient based role.
- Addressing patient inquiries via phone and email.
- Interfacing with all patients upon arrival and departure from the clinic.
- Keeping accurate pregnancy data, charting, and record keeping for infertility patients.
- Process client payments during each visit.
- Clinic appointment scheduling and calling.
- Inventory management.
- Maintaining the utmost confidentiality with respect to all clients.
- Advanced computer skills is required.
- Helping the accounting department with the day to day activities
The position interacts closely with the patients in delivering medical services in collaboration with the Nursing Team and with the Chief Medical Officer. Internal contacts include the Andrology Director, and the Controller / Administrative staff.
- 3 years of experience in a medical practice or customer service role in a business setting
- Previous OHIP billing experience a plus.
- Skilled in Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Commitment to professional practice and personal development.
- Commitment to team based decision making.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to patient centered care.
- Demonstrated pattern of good attendance and work performance.
- Ability to communicate and work in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time