$19.60/hour starting rate with a pay increase and benefits after the 90th day of employment.
ColdStar Solutions Inc. is driving the success of the coastal food community through inspirational relationships and innovative solutions.
Come join an organization that proudly provides an essential service to Vancouver island through this complex time; as we all navigate Covid-19.
Working out of our Langford, B.C. terminal you will break down pallets, sort, and re-palletize freight manually and with warehouse equipment. We are looking for one full time, permanent position with an 11:00 pm start, Sunday - Thursday.
· Unloading and loading trailers;
· Sorting freight and accompanying paperwork;
· Shrink wrapping skids;
· 1 year forklift and pallet jack experience in a warehouse setting is an asset; preference will be given to those candidates with a minimum of 1 year experience.
· Ability to work in cold/freezer environment is required;
· Mid to high level of physical exertion is required;
· Reliability and communication skills are required;
· Previous graveyard experience is an asset;
· Warehouse or cross-dock experience is an asset.
· $19.60/hour upon hire ($17.10 hour base wage +$2.50 night premium)
· Extended benefits at 3 months, including: extended health & dental, life insurance, and employee assistance program.
· Paid vacation days
· Scheduled wage increases
ColdStar Solutions is committed to treating all employees with respect and providing a safe work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.60 per hour
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- warehouse fork lift: 1 year (Required)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Receive/process shipments