Bilingual Senior Recruiter, Human Resources
Indigo* Park Canada*
Indigo Park is a world leader in parking management and urban mobility solutions. For more than fifty years, Indigo has been transforming its customers’ parking experience by multiplying innovations and providing personalized solutions. Active in fourteen countries, Indigo is now one of the major players in the parking industry. In Canada, we currently manage 900 locations, with more than 250,000 parking spaces in 8 provinces. Our success lies in our expertise, professionalism, and team spirit. Indigo is committed to being the best partner to our clients and employees.
Why work for Indigo Park Canada?
- We believe in personal and professional development, which is why we take training seriously. We are dedicated to investing the means and time to better develop our employees so that our team will meet and exceed client expectations.
- We believe in recognizing and rewarding excellent performance
- We believe in employee empowerment
- We believe that diversity is a means for success
Indigo is looking to bring on board a Bilingual Senior Recruiter to join our fast-paced, high growth environment. The successful candidate will manage the whole recruitment cycle for high volume, entry level positions and corporate recruitment.
- Manage the whole recruitment cycle from need analysis to onboarding.
- Fill and maintain employee personnel files, ensuring all required documentation is provided and up-to-date
- Enter all new employees’ information in the appropriate systems
- Produce weekly and monthly reports and status updates as requested
- Enforce established company policies and procedures
- Build strong relationships with both candidates and the business leaders
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma (preferably in HR)
- 5 to 7 years of experience recruiting
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of provincial employment legislations
- Bilinguisme a definite asset
- Experience in working with a remote team
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask
- Strong client services and at ease in fast-paced environment.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Recruitment: 5 ans (Souhaité)
- Française (Requis)
- Anglaise (Requis)