- Provide timely resolution of functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command. End user community includes FO, MO, Product Controls, and Risk.
- Troubleshoot functional issues in a complex financial environment, with various applications and architecture regionally and/or globally. Multi-tasking environment.
- Provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality solutions. Includes documenting system requirements and documentation of support run book.
- Communicate with users regarding application outages.
- Liaise with development teams in Bangalore, New York, and Paris.
- Help configure setup as requested by users and monitor platforms.
- Understand regulatory environment and constraints.
- Perform post-rollout testing of new releases (quality assurance).
- Handle queries and one-off data research requests from users.
- Respond to end users within timeframe dictated by the severity of the problem, and document and track (case histories, issues, and action steps) the response.
- Research technical processes using sources such as error logs and product technical documentation; and identify solutions to resolve problems or improve efficiency.-
- Respect internal IT norms, standards, and processes.
- Timely reporting of production and project status to client and IT management.
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication to various audiences at appropriate levels.
- Partner with development teams (NY/Paris) on release management.
- Partner with the Global support teams (Paris/Asia) to ensure quality support to our end users.
- Effectively manage the Client Relationship with the end user community.
- Experience in application support
- Knowledge of market Risk Management in Finance (Chain processes ie. Risk Analysis, VaR, SVaR, PnL, Liquidity)
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products (Bonds, Swap, Forex, Options…)
Technical skills Required:
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate project execution and delivery commitment with other teams under different operational time zones
- Good ability to analyze, solve and monitor problems
- Good organizational and priority skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- 2+ years Microsoft Office suite applications (example: Excel)
- 2+ years SQL (SQL Server, Oracle …)
- 2+ years Unix, Linux and Windows server environment
- Knowledge in Programming (Python, Shell)
- FRM Certification
What you can expect from us:
- Bachelor of Computers Science or other related university degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.