Sunnybrook is an online private high school offering local and international students the opportunity to complete Ontario high school courses and graduate with the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), which is recognized by universities worldwide.
About the Class: Grade 9 to 12
The class size would be:
- 40 students per class with a TA and the students are currently in China
- 1 or 6 students Private lesson for VIP;
- Between 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. OR 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.(Eastern Daylight Time)
- Bachelor’s degree, certificate of TEFL, TESOL, OCT, TESL, or
- Science, Math, French, German, Spanish, History, Geography majors
- Undergraduate in the above program (as Internship);
- Native speaker;
- Good computer skills as well as office software;
- Able to work between 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. or between 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
A Successful Candidate will be:
- Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes;
- Flexible in working hour;
- Early Child Education diploma will be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)