We are looking for a mature, self-motivated individual who works well with others and enjoys interacting with the public. They must have office experience and excel at handling multiple duties at once, in a fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Efficiently answer phone calls and inquiries
- Use of computerized office programs
- Receive payments
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, record keeping, inventory management, and light, end of day cleaning
- Open and close the office, including balancing daily receipts
- Attend to clients on various therapy machines
- Perform, under supervision, certain therapies/treatments
Tuesday - Friday 8:45 am - 6:30 pm
Saturday 8:45 am - 12:30 pm
The applicant must be available to work all of the hours that the office is open, no exceptions. This is not a good fit for those who have young children or early evening commitments.
Training starts at $15.50/hour, after which wages will be paid in the form of salary. There is no benefits package available.
If you are looking for a full-time, long term career that makes a difference, we would like to hear from you.
1. Go to www.althealing.ca to look at our web site and discover what Centre For Alternative Healing is all about.
2. Forward via email only, your resume, along with a cover letter stating what interested you after reviewing the web site and why you are an ideal candidate to join our team.
Only those who follow the application procedure will be considered. NO STUDENTS PLEASE.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)