The Team Member will perform a variety of responsibilities in the operation, ensuring alignment with our Core Values and Brand.
· Understanding and following Westview Co-op’s Health and Safety Program
· Providing world class service to our Members and Guests and living by our Brand
expectations through our “You’re at Home Here” motto
· Accurate dispensing of fuel products (gasoline/diesel/propane)
· Cleaning vehicle windows to enhance Guest experience
· Merchandising of products
· Receiving of products
· Maintaining day to day image standards and cleanliness
· Accurate handling of cash and sales (including lotto and tobacco)
· Other projects and assignments as required
This position requires the use of equipment including computers, primarily for online training, as well as heavy lifting of product.
We are looking for a positive, approachable and motivated individual with a drive to learn. Candidates would demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of our Values (Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility, Community)
- Exceptional Guest service skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quality communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
We are actively recruiting for Team Members to work our night shift from 10:00 pm - 6:00 am, a shift premium will apply. Please indicate on your application that you are available to work this shift.
Job Type: Part-time
- English (Preferred)