- Eligible to assist students in improving their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in IELTS General Test.
- Keep recording of attendance during your classes.
- Be available to work on weekends and weekdays evenings.
- Must be able to handle classes ranging from 6-8 students (temporarily on-line classes).
- Must be comfortable and patient while teaching different levels of non-native English speakers.
- At least one-year IELTS teaching experience.
- Certificates, or other proof to show your qualifications.
- Patient and caring of students from different cultural backgrounds and age groups.
- Familiar with IELTS General Test exam prep.
- Be able to prepare your own teaching materials.
- Ability to plan curriculum is an asset.
- Speaking Vietnamese is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour