BearCom is the largest value-added distributor of wireless, voice, data and video solutions that boost operating efficiency and increase safety. The company is currently in a high-growth phase and building a team of people who share core values of positivity, exceptional work ethic and a commitment to working hard in order to get the job done. Through partnerships with Motorola, JVC Kenwood, Avigilon, and the like, BearCom services the mission-critical communications needs of its sophisticated customer base. With nearly forty years in the industry and a reputation for technical expertise and the ability to offer customized solutions, BearCom delivers a variety of communication applications across a diverse mix of over 40 end markets in the US and Canada. BearCom's ability to create tailored solutions for its extensive base of over 20,000 active customers allows them to enjoy relationships with the Fortune 100 to small municipalities. BearCom’s headquarters and distribution center are in Dallas, TX and the company is currently partnered with the industry renowned Private Equity sponsor Bertram Funds out of San Mateo, California.
This position is located In Woodstock, ON, Canada. We are seeking a candidate to join our dynamic team of professional telephone operators. As a Message Center Representative, you will provide quality and efficient customer service to all BearCom customers, both external and internal.
- Responsible for answering and responding to incoming customer calls/inquiries.
- Accurately gather data in an efficient and error free manner.
- Assists customers and troubleshoots questions, issues, complaints, inquiries related to products and services sold.
- Performs other general office duties as required, which could include, order entry, or quality control checking.
- May be asked to participate in special projects related to client requests.
- Must be PC literate and familiar with the Internet.
- Able to interpret policies and procedures.
- Must have good aptitude in solving customer service issues.
- Must exercise professional telephone etiquette and e-mail correspondence skills.
- Able to work as a team player and build rapport with the Support Service Callers and Clients.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have enthusiasm for customer service and understand the requirements of genuine customer commitment.
- Must possess operational knowledge of major office equipment.
- Must be available for all different shifts as the call center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Background checks are part of the hiring process, which may also include a Motor Vehicle Check.
BearCom offers competitive compensation to all of its employees. BearCom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other disability protected by law. All employment is decided based upon qualifications, merit and business need.
Reference ID: 13803
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Woodstock, ON (Preferred)